Red7 , June 12, 2014
Ibiza and stag dos go together like hot sun and cold beer. If you’re smart enough to have your stag weekend on Europe’s most iconic party island you’ll be spending your days putting the two together.
For extra excitement, add the incredibly cool Balearic beach parties, around 80 beaches lined with tanned, beautiful people and some of the biggest and most exclusive clubs in the world.
Planning a stag weekend in Ibiza can seem a bit overwhelming – there’s so much to do on the White Isle that it feels like there’s a danger of missing out.
Our insider’s tips on the best beaches, clubs and party areas in Ibiza and guarantee yourself an unbelievably ‘large’ stag weekend.
1. The biggest clubs in Ibiza are Eden, Es Paradis and Ocean Beach Ibiza in San Antonio, Pacha in Ibiza Town, Space, Sankeys and DC10 in Playa d’en Bossa and Privilege and Amnesia in San Rafael.
2. Ibiza Town is where the rich and famous hang out. Although it’s beautiful and there are some seriously amazing bars to chill in the sunshine, Ibiza Town can get expensive. Stags in the know will spend most of their time in San Antonio, home of the famous Sunset Strip, and Playa d’en Bossa. However, venturing into Ibiza Town to see the daily club procession of scantily clad girls and promotions is an absolute Ibiza stag must.
3. Playa d’en Bossa is a 3km stretch of beach and a veritable paradise for sun and house music worshippers. In the middle of the beach is the Bora Bora area. Venture here in the early afternoon for some beach bar hopping with the hedonistic daytime party crowd and wait for the house and Balearic beats to get cranked up by international DJs around 5pm.
4. Ibiza’s latest party hotspot in San Antonio, Ocean Beach Ibiza, hosts some pool parties that the stags won’t want to miss. San Antonio is also the place to set sail on one of Ibiza’s legendary boat parties.
5. Don’t leave Ibiza without finishing your stag weekend with some sunset beers at Café del Mer in San Antonio.