As the year winds down, we’re already using any excuse to enjoy endless mince pies and mulled wine. Between the festive parties and Christmassy jumpers, we hope you’re making some seriously fun plans for next year. Group holiday to Tenerife, anyone? Yes, please!
We want 2017 to be the best year for you yet, which is why we’re asking our customers to take part in this Hen and Stag survey to find out just how epic your recent holiday was. By completing the survey, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. The winner will receive a whopping £500 voucher towards a group holiday in 2017! Now that’s a cracking Christmas present.
Don’t forget to add your name and email address to the survey so we can contact you to let you know if you’ve won!
What you will win
A £500 voucher to use towards your next Red7 Group Holiday.
What you need to do
- Fill in the Red7 2016 survey.
- Provide your email address in the survey, this will automatically enter you in the prize draw. You will be contacted via email should you win the prize draw.
- Make sure you complete the survey by 16 December 2016. The winner will be announced on the 19th December.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Red7, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants must also hold a valid UK passport.
- The competition begins on the 5 December 2016 and closes on the 19th December 2016.
- The prize winner will be announced on 21st December 2016.
- There is one prize to be won: a £500 voucher to use on a Red7 Group Holiday.
- The prize winner must book by 22nd June 2016 and travel by 21st December 2017.
- The Group Holiday must be booked through Red7 and the group must consist of 6 or more group members.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
- £500 will be deducted from the total cost of the group booking.
- The amount must be used in full, if any balance remains this will be forfeited.
- The prize winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 10 days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was made.
- If Red7 is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected at random from remaining entries.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red7 reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Red7 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- In all cases, Red7’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- By entering this competition all participants accept they may be contacted in the future by Red7 via email with offers and other promotions.
- Red7 accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
If you’re not sure of anything here, or have any further questions, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements or other information made by a third party on the site, social networks or other platform, are those of the respective authors and should not necessarily be relied upon. Only the author is responsible for this content. Red7 does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information, and Red7 does not endorse or hold any responsibility for any content provided by a third party. We monitor our content and materials posted on our services, and will remove anything we deem to be harmful at our own discretion, and welcome your feedback if you do see anything disagreeable. Under no circumstances will Red7 be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or content posted on the service or transmitted to users from a third party.