Red7 , January 7, 2016
Get cracking! We’ll be announcing the winner on Monday January 18th.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding employees of Red7 and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
3. The competition begins on the 7th of January 2016 and closes 17th January 2016.
4. The prize winner will be drawn on Monday 18th January 2016.
5. To enter, you must find the Beer Goggles Guy emoji and submit your name, email address and the right answer to our question before the closing date.
6. Only one entry per email address. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered.
7. There is 1 prize to be won: A 1 hour bubble football experience for 10 people.
8. Travel insurance and any other expenses incurred such as transport, telephone calls etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
9. Bookings are for Saturdays only and the event must take place before 30th September 2016.
10. The prize winner must book before 29th February 2016.
11. The prize is available for UK locations only (as listed below) and location restrictions apply.
12. Prize redeemable at Barnet, Basingstoke, Birmingham, Birmingham South, Blackburn, Bolton, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Croydon, Derby, Docklands, Dublin Spawell, Elephant & Castle, Enfield, Fairlop, Finchley, Gateshead, Glasgow, Halesowen, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Leeds Central, Leeds North, Liverpool, Manchester Central, Manchester South, Mill Hill, Newham, Newquay, North Shields, Nottingham, Paisley, Peterborough, Portobello, Sheffield, Shoreditch, Shrewsbury, Sighthill, Slough, Stockport, Stockton-on-Tees, Stoke, Sunbury-on-Thames, Tottenham, Trafford, Vauxhall, Watford, Wembley and Wigan.
13. The prize is non-transferrable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
14. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. The prize winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was sent.
16. If Red7 is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
17. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red7 reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. Red7 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
20. In all cases, Red7’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
21. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
22. Red7 accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
23. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
24. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions
26. Red7 Leisure are an agent of the supplier and cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment our suppliers provide
27. You have listened to, read, understood, and will adhere to the rules of bubble football (as laid out by the supplier)
28. You have no underlying health conditions/injuries. Bubble football is not suitable for anyone suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition, epilepsy, or lung conditions (as per supplier guidance)
29. You are not pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have any back or neck problems or have had an operation in the last 12 months.
30. Your booking with us is subject to these Booking Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant Supplier Principal(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The Supplier Principal(s)’ terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude their liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.