We’re proud to announce that we have been nominated for Best Hen & Stag Provider at The British Wedding Awards 2017! We’re seriously excited about this because it means that Hen and Stag groups who travel with us have an absolutely amazing time.
The winner is solely determined by the number of votes received, so it’s important we drum up as much love as possible. We strive to be the best at what we do – if you’ve enjoyed a trip with Red7, it would be awesome if you could vote for us!
What you will win
A £100 voucher to use towards your next Red7 Group Holiday.
What you need to do
- Vote for us in The British Wedding Awards 2017 for Best Hen & Stag Provider
- Share our pinned post about the award nomination on either Facebook or Twitter. You’ll automatically be entered in the prize draw.
- Make sure you share by the voting deadline on 20th December 2016.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Red7, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants must also hold a valid UK passport.
- The competition begins on the 24th October 2016 and closes on the 20th December 2016.
- The prize winner will be announced on 21st December 2016.
- To enter, you must share the pinned Red7 Facebook or Twitter post promoting our nomination for The British Wedding Awards 2017 Best Hen & Stag Provider.
- There is one prize to be won: a £100 voucher to use on a Red7 Group Holiday.
- The prize winner must book by 22nd June 2016 and travel by 21st December 2017.
- The Group Holiday must be booked through Red7 and the group must consist of 6 or more group members.
- The prize is non-transferrable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
- £100 will be deducted from the total cost of the group booking.
- The prize winner will be selected at random and notified by social media within 10 days of the draw, using the social media account from which the entry was sent.
- If Red7 is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected at random from remaining entries.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red7 reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Red7 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- In all cases, Red7’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- Red7 accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
If you’re not sure of anything here, or have any further questions, you can get in touch at email@example.com
Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements or other information made by a third party on the site, social networks or other platform, are those of the respective authors and should not necessarily be relied upon. Only the author is responsible for this content. Red7 does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information, and Red7 does not endorse or hold any responsibility for any content provided by a third party. We monitor our content and materials posted on our services, and will remove anything we deem to be harmful at our own discretion, and welcome your feedback if you do see anything disagreeable. Under no circumstances will Red7 be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or content posted on the service or transmitted to users from a third party.