Congratulations to Ashley Levitt who entered our competition and told us what her favourite sweet treat was! You have won:
A luxury chocolate Easter egg basket from Hotel Chocolat that includes:
- The ostrich half-shell, decadent cookie crammed thick milk chocolate
- An extra thick caramel-chocolate and white chocolate half-shell
- An extra thick 70% dark chocolate half-shell
- A milk chocolate goose egg
- A caramel chocolate goose egg
- A milk chocolate scrambled Easter egg
- A white chocolate scrambled Easter egg
- A selection of molten caramel egglets
N.B. This prize may contain or may have come into contact with nuts.
Our team will be in touch with you via Facebook & you’ll need to DM our Facebook page with your postal address and email address, so that you can claim your prize!
- The competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding employees of Red7 and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- The competition begins on the 25th of March 2016 and closes 28th March 2016.
- The prize winner will be drawn on Tuesday 29th March 2016.
- To enter, you must like the Red7 Easter Facebook competition post, like the Red7 Facebook page and comment under the post on Facebook with the name of your favourite sweet treat.
- Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered.
- There is 1 prize to be won: A Hotel Chocolat ‘All Our Eggs In One Basket’ gift worth £50.
- The prize is non-transferrable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize winner will be notified via Facebook within seven (7) days of the draw on Facebook.
- If Red7 is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red7 reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Red7 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- In all cases, Red7’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- Red7 accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions