Red7 , January 21, 2016
Want the chance to win a sophisticated cocktail making experience for you and 9 friends? Well that’s exactly what we’re giving away to celebrate the launch of our new Bride-To-Be emoji!
Entry couldn’t be easier – just make sure you like our Facebook competition post, like our Red7 Facebook page and comment under the post on Facebook telling us the name of your favourite cocktail.
We’ll be announcing the winner on Monday February 1st.
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding employees of Red7 and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over, bring ID to the venue and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
3. The competition begins on the 21st of January 2016 and closes 28th January 2016.
4. The prize winner will be drawn on Monday 1st February 2016.
5. To enter, you must answer the multiple choice question about our Bride-To-Be emoji and submit your name, email address and the right answer to our question before the closing date.
6. Only one entry per email address. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered.
7. There is 1 prize to be won: A 45 minute cocktail making experience for 10 people.
8. Travel insurance and any other expenses incurred such as transport, telephone calls etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
9. The prize winner must book before 29th February 2016.
10. Class must be taken by 30th September 2016. Bookings exclude Saturdays.
11. The prize is available for UK locations only (as listed below) and location restrictions apply.
12. Prize redeemable at Cheltenham, Reading, Bath, Birmingham, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Chester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leadenhall, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Nottingham, London, Southampton, York.
13. The prize is non-transferrable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
14. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. The prize winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was sent.
16. If Red7 is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
17. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red7 reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. Red7 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
20. In all cases, Red7’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
21. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
22. Red7 accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
23. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
24. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions
26. Red7 Leisure are an agent of the supplier and cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment our suppliers provide
27. You have listened to, read, understood, and will adhere to the rules of cocktail making (as laid out by the supplier)
28. Your booking with us is subject to these Booking Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant Supplier Principal(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The Supplier Principal(s)’ terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude their liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.