For a lot of celebrities, being in the limelight on a hen do is the last thing they want when they spend their lives in it day to day. To keep their hen party discreet, they usually go for a low key option away from prying eyes, for example, pop star Lily Allen’s hen do in London was a largely private affair.
For reality TV stars though, it seems the limelight is all they want, no surprise considering their fame came from reality TV in the first place.
Kate Lawler has just turned up in the papers after playing to the cameras at her sisters hen do in Ibiza. Kate who? For anyone who remembers Big Brother 2002, she’s the one who won.
It’s not surprising that Ibiza hen parties are popular though; sun, sea and sand along with some of the best clubs, parties and DJs in the world make it a hot destination in more ways than one.
Also on the hotlist of destinations for reality TV stars to be seen and papped is Marbella, largely as a result of ITV’s TOWIE special being filmed there. Further, editor of Marbella’s “Hot Magazine” Giles Brown stated that;
“Like it or loathe it, TOWIE has led to a massive increase in stag and hen dos in Marbella.”
Of course, Marbella hen weekends have long time been a favourite for reality TV stars as well as non-celebrities so this is no news to us!
Last year, we had Kim Kardashian flaunting her stuff in a club in Las Vegas for her hen do with scantily clad ladies and a striptease from a dwarf! Very understated Kim.
Despite the Reality TV celebrity hen do’s being OTT and splashed across the papers, it does give us some entertainment and perhaps for some of us…some ideas?! You decide.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Start scheming – plan your party!
For the latest news and offers…
- Cara Delevingne bans selfies at sister Poppy’s hen do at Coachella – just kidding!
- Five spa specialists give top skin care tips to save you from burning up this summer
- Victoria’s Secret is out – lingerie show says knickers to New York, hello London
- Golden rules for your stag do – or how to learn from other people’s blunders
- Beyonce to be bridesmaid when Kim and Kanye tie the knot?
- Game of Thrones wedding style (don’t worry, no spoilers)
- What is that enormous purple cow on London’s Southbank?
- Stars stripped and ready for action at MTV bash
- The most ridiculous ‘save the date’ video we’ve ever seen
- Enviable celebrity hen parties – and how you can recreate them
- April 2014 (19)
- March 2014 (36)
- February 2014 (34)
- January 2014 (11)
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (13)
- August 2013 (13)
- July 2013 (16)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (14)
- February 2013 (10)
- January 2013 (15)
- October 2012 (13)
- September 2012 (15)
- August 2012 (13)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (12)
- April 2012 (14)
- March 2012 (14)
- February 2012 (14)
- January 2012 (14)
- December 2011 (12)
- November 2011 (16)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (25)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (18)
- June 2011 (23)
- May 2011 (26)
- April 2011 (22)
- March 2011 (22)
- February 2011 (19)
- January 2011 (30)
- December 2010 (26)
- November 2010 (20)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)