When it comes to choosing an activity for a stag do, go big. Choosing a water based stag activity is likely to be something most of the guys don’t get to do everyday which will make it a unique experience.
There’s some that stand out above the rest, here’s our top 5;
If you want a slightly alternative water sport then wakeboarding makes a good change from other more common water sports. Go for a stag party in Bournemouth, where after an inevitably tiring session, you can sit back and relax on a sandy beach; it doesn’t get much better than that!
White water rafting
If you like adrenalin rush activities then this full on stag do idea is perfect for you. Sharing a raft with your mates and judging you way through the rough waters together, you’ll get involved in a team effort activity too; great for some pre-drinking bonding with the lads!
This is one of the most exciting activities you can do in plus, you also get to look cool (if you can at least stand on the board by the end!). Get yourselves on a Newquay stag party and you won’t be disappointed with the endless decent surf on offer.
If you’re not an adrenalin junkie and prefer the freedom of simply being out on the water, doing your own thing, then canoeing ticks those boxes. You can go at your own pace and enjoy the views.
Although it’s not strictly all water based, part of it does involve getting wet. Exploring rugged coastline, you’ll get to jump off rock traverses into the water.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Start scheming – plan your party!
For the latest news and offers…
- Around the world in drinks – popular drinks and traditions you should know
- Kilty Pleasures – Where Is The Best Place For A Stag Weekend In Scotland?
- Need To Know, When To Go – The 2014 Party Calendar
- A Guide to Torremolinos Hen Weekends
- Hen Party High Street Paradise – The best shopping destinations in the UK
- Top Stag Activity Ideas in Torremolinos
- Learn How To Make Amazing Cocktails – Just Like The Masters
- Grand Theft Auto V – Stag Weekends fit for Los Santos’ Underbelly
- Why should you consider Prague for your hen weekend?
- Red7′s Liz Goes Chocolate Making, plus, Exclusive Interview
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (13)
- August 2013 (13)
- July 2013 (16)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (14)
- February 2013 (10)
- January 2013 (15)
- October 2012 (13)
- September 2012 (15)
- August 2012 (13)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (12)
- April 2012 (14)
- March 2012 (14)
- February 2012 (14)
- January 2012 (14)
- December 2011 (12)
- November 2011 (16)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (25)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (18)
- June 2011 (23)
- May 2011 (26)
- April 2011 (22)
- March 2011 (22)
- February 2011 (19)
- January 2011 (30)
- December 2010 (26)
- November 2010 (20)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)