It’s stag party time, but first…
Soon you’ll all be in the middle of the maddest of stag nights, but before you reach the main event, there are a few things you should really get in order.
Organising the stag do: obviously!
This is traditionally the best man’s party: he picks the events and takes (some) responsibility for the night. Even so, there are a lot of people to please and they all want to go to different places – never easy.
Watch your wallet. It’s not easy to snatch your valuables when you’ve got them hidden in a monkey outfit, but it still happens. The very best thing to do is only take plastic, or even delegate one person, usually the non-drinker, to carry the wallets.
If you are off to a stag do abroad, you should think about travel insurance – there’s been plenty of strikes in the last two years, so it could be worth getting covered. At least have contents insurance that covers loss of items when on holiday – but don’t try to claim for the monkey outfit you left on the beach at midnight…
It’s especially important to have some local currency lined up. And check out 0% rates of commission – they do exist. Also look at how much your bank charges if you use cash machines abroad – and if credit card debits can actually be traced to the pole dancing joint you told your partner that you’d never visited.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Start scheming – plan your party!
For the latest news and offers…
- Around the world in drinks – popular drinks and traditions you should know
- Kilty Pleasures – Where Is The Best Place For A Stag Weekend In Scotland?
- Need To Know, When To Go – The 2014 Party Calendar
- A Guide to Torremolinos Hen Weekends
- Hen Party High Street Paradise – The best shopping destinations in the UK
- Top Stag Activity Ideas in Torremolinos
- Learn How To Make Amazing Cocktails – Just Like The Masters
- Grand Theft Auto V – Stag Weekends fit for Los Santos’ Underbelly
- Why should you consider Prague for your hen weekend?
- Red7′s Liz Goes Chocolate Making, plus, Exclusive Interview
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (13)
- August 2013 (13)
- July 2013 (16)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (14)
- February 2013 (10)
- January 2013 (15)
- October 2012 (13)
- September 2012 (15)
- August 2012 (13)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (12)
- April 2012 (14)
- March 2012 (14)
- February 2012 (14)
- January 2012 (14)
- December 2011 (12)
- November 2011 (16)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (25)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (18)
- June 2011 (23)
- May 2011 (26)
- April 2011 (22)
- March 2011 (22)
- February 2011 (19)
- January 2011 (30)
- December 2010 (26)
- November 2010 (20)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)