We’ve all seen the TV show Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, but there’s been no real footage of their hen parties.
Not for us to judge on how the different gypsy/ traveller communities celebrate before the wedding, we just love how they celebrate during the wedding.
While their fashion choices are all down to taste, it’s how they do it we love. So, whether it’s how we would do it really just doesn’t matter.
And if they don’t set up classy hen parties, that’s up to them. What they do is celebrate in style – it’s just their own style.
Now, what if this inspired a new trend in themed weddings? We could be looking at Disney-style massive dresses, hundreds of bridesmaids, and cakes that you could mortgage.
Stretched Hummer limos are already used a lot, themed weddings are increasingly popular, and which bride doesn’t want her wedding day to be the best of her life?
If you’ve ever planned a wedding, you’ll know that what the bride says, goes. If she wants a hen party in Europe, she gets a hen party in Europe; if she wants a black dress, she gets a black dress; and equally, if she wanted a gypsy-inspired wedding, then guess what she’s gonna get?
So, as much as the whole Big Fat Gypsy Wedding show has been controversial, it’s got everyone talking. But does that mean it will create a popular wedding style of its own? We’ll have to wait and see…
1 Comment to “Ever seen a Big Fat Gypsy Hen Party?”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Start scheming – plan your party!
For the latest news and offers…
- Around the world in drinks – popular drinks and traditions you should know
- Kilty Pleasures – Where Is The Best Place For A Stag Weekend In Scotland?
- Need To Know, When To Go – The 2014 Party Calendar
- A Guide to Torremolinos Hen Weekends
- Hen Party High Street Paradise – The best shopping destinations in the UK
- Top Stag Activity Ideas in Torremolinos
- Learn How To Make Amazing Cocktails – Just Like The Masters
- Grand Theft Auto V – Stag Weekends fit for Los Santos’ Underbelly
- Why should you consider Prague for your hen weekend?
- Red7′s Liz Goes Chocolate Making, plus, Exclusive Interview
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (13)
- August 2013 (13)
- July 2013 (16)
- June 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (14)
- February 2013 (10)
- January 2013 (15)
- October 2012 (13)
- September 2012 (15)
- August 2012 (13)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (12)
- April 2012 (14)
- March 2012 (14)
- February 2012 (14)
- January 2012 (14)
- December 2011 (12)
- November 2011 (16)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (25)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (18)
- June 2011 (23)
- May 2011 (26)
- April 2011 (22)
- March 2011 (22)
- February 2011 (19)
- January 2011 (30)
- December 2010 (26)
- November 2010 (20)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)